03 Apr Delivery Coordinator
Maintain strong knowledge base of all vehicle, delivery routes and products – with ability to effectively present and deliver products to customers on time.
Manage a value-driven logistics network that aligns supply and demand relationships around the right platforms, organizational and systems practices.
My Unique Selling Point:
Ideal for managing a value-driven logistics network that aligns supply and demand relationships around the right platforms, organizational and system practices. Being integration-ready with Fleet Management system, this is a thorough operating system for short- and long-haul routes.
My Core Responsibilities:
- Delivery planning for on-time order fulfilment
- Ensure picking and packing process is managed well with minimum errors
- Able to handle ad-hoc requests without interruption to pre-planned deliveries
- Inter-departmental communication, bridging individual workflows with notifications
- Convert documents and print with just a click
- Ensure goods are handled right with accurate specifications and labelling
- Live status updates for accurate reporting and analysis, especially time sensitive deliveries
- Create orderly processes and workflows to be practised in store or warehouse
Product setup (without price)
Goods receive (from procurement)
Trip planning/ routing
Delivery order (print-out)
Delivery updates (live)
Report (goods delivered)