03 Apr Service Coordinator
As the primary point between a business and its customer, our Service Coordinator bridges the communication gap to ensure best customer experience.
Typically like a customer service job description, it handles service tickets/cases with full record of activities and documentation. Perfect for start up establishments seeking for service automation and prompt reminders.
My Unique Selling Point:
To compliment any existing Billing-Accounting system with possible integration. Streamlining pre-service activities, building up to during- and post-service for long-term sustainability.
My Core Responsibilities:
- Easy access to product description and usages
- Prompt customer feedback with case escalation
- Ticketing system for quick access
- Service agreement viewing with warranties, terms and conditions in place
- Case escalation to higher authority – customise template workflow for smooth operations
“Perfectly summed up functions based on a customer service job description”
- leads / prospects / client database
- service activities and shared calendar
- service quotation preparation and sending
- service order confirmation
- service item setup
- selling price strategy
- invoice and receipt
- CN and DN
- service and billing reports